Oral presentation at 16th world congress of WSCTS at Ottawa.
Presented papers in International Conferences and Attended major meetings of American and European Association of Thoracic Surgeons and had the wide exposure to newer techniques and developments.
Single Pericardial stitch improves haemodynamic stability during OPCAB” accepted for Oral presentation at 19th world congress of WSCTS at Argentina.
Presented a paper OPCAB—A Wonder Technique to achieve zero mortality at the 16th world congress of WSCTS in August 2006 at Ottawa , Canada and won a travel award for that out of 700 odd papers.
Paper accepted titled “Off Pump Surgical Revascularization in Acute Coronary Occlusion –How Safe” at 16th world congress of WSCTS at Ottawa, Canada.Presented a paper on CABG in Acute. MI at 1st international Heart summit at Lahore.
- Attended wet labs and live workshops on Beating Heart surgery and Endoscopic vein harvesting.
- Meetings of AATS at SanDiego, Boston, USA; Toronto, Canada.
- ISMICS at New York.
- EACTS at Monte Carlo.
- AATS at San Francisco, USA.,Philadelphia,USA
- Presented Paper at WSTSC Annual Conference at Ottawa ,Canada on Zero Mortality in 300 consecutive CABG Cases.
- Presented a paper on End Stage Valvular Heart Disease at Annual Conference of Heart Valve Society at NEW YORK, USA in 2012.